Cape Cod Intergroup (CCI) is a service body for Overeaters Anonymous.
Our primary purpose is to carry the message of hope and to help the still suffering compulsive overeater through the Twelve Step recovery program of Overeaters Anonymous.
Cape Cod Intergroup is one of the many intergroups in Region 6 (New England, New York, parts of Canada, and Bermuda) within the worldwide fellowship of OA.
There are currently more than 10 meetings registered with CCI.
The CCI service body consists of 4 board members: Chair, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Treasurer, and many trusted servants representing individual meetings.
CCI holds a business meeting at the South Dennis Police Department (90 Bob Crowell Rd., South Dennis),
from 10:15 to 11:30 am on the 3rd Saturday of each month (except July).
You can reach us at:
Mail: PO Box 273, Centerville, MA 02632
CCI seeks to serve the groups by providing support and services that are beyond the scope or ability of an individual group.
• Coordinating, printing, and distributing CCI Meeting lists.
• Maintaining an answering service.
• Sponsoring sharathons, retreats, workshops, & other special events.
• Answering mail/email and phone inquiries about OA.
• Providing OA literature for sale to meetings. Offering Newcomer & Welcome Back Packets free of
• Informing the public and healthcare professionals about OA.
• Providing links between CCI and the regional and international levels of OA, where policy is set and
where literature is developed.
• Sending delegates to the annual World Service Business Conference and semi-annual Region 6
Are you the missing piece???????
You do not need to be an elected
representative to come to CCI Meetings or to give service through our committees.
7th Tradition states that we are fully self-supporting, this includes SERVICE!
WE NEED YOU! DON’T WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!